Senior Sales Manager, Growth & Mid Market Accounts
Updated: 16 Sep 2020
Berlin, Germany Because you belong at Twilio The Who, What, Why and Where Who? Twilio is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to lead our Growth & Mid Market Accounts team in DACH. This person will manage, mentor, and scale a high-performing team of full-cycle account executives, who are focused on onboarding new prospects for the SMB space. This role will report to the DACH Country Director.
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics-driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping their team succeed.
- You have a track record of leading and building high-performing ‘virtual’ sales teams and understand how to lead your team to deliver more than they may think is possible.
- You are comfortable allowing your team to be Owners of their own business – this means giving them autonomy and trusting their decisions, but stepping in and coaching when needed.
- You are analytical and detail-oriented. You can collect data, synthesize it, and quickly make decisions about next steps in the sales process.
- You are a "people" person who learns fast and thinks on their feet.
- You have a successful track record of closing full-cycle deals within a platform or SaaS company and experience negotiating cloud consumption model contracts.
- Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams, to get a Growth or Mid Market account negotiated with a signed contract.
- You expertly forecast your team overachieving on their goals, and deftly present your guidance to your Country Director.
- You'll talk to all types of customers about building their businesses and helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases, centered around how they communicate with their customers.
- You will act as the “executive” in your reps’ deals, which entails talking at a strategic level, acting as a sponsor for both the rep and the customer, and making the hard decisions when needed.
- You will effectively manage and prioritize a long list of projects and action items. Be ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done!