Product Manager - Electrolysis / Sales / project management / engineer (m/w/d)
Posted: 22 Mar 2022
As Product Manager in Electrolysis (f/m/d), you will take full ownership of one of our electrolysis products (SOEC or Alkaline).
What can you expect?
- You direct the exchange with our technical sales and project management teams to collect relevant user/customer requirements and define the scope of supply of the product
- You engage with stack and system lead engineers to assess the physical boundaries of the technology and identify the right set of parameters (e.g., efficiency, output, costs, durability, flexibility, serviceability) to minimize levelized cost of hydrogen (LCOH) for our target markets/customers
- You summarize all product requirements in a concise document (i.e. product requirement specification) setting the boundaries for the product development and prioritize product features and make trade-off decisions in order to keep the chains in the development moving
- You control the target achievement (costs and performance) of the product development through active engagement in the steering committee
- You take full responsibility of product and service specification documents for our customers
- You initiate innovative, early-stage validation projects and support our sales colleagues during technical discussions with customers, e.g., answering detailed questions about our products and their capabilities
What should you bring along?
- You have an advanced academic degree in (e.g., industrial/chemical/process) engineering or in other relevant disciplines and strong technical background coupled with a customer-focused mindset
- You are able to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical parties
- You have both an eye for detail and a “get-things-done” attitude as well as a self-starter mentality
- You are strong in written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- You have very good kledge of German and English
- Ideally you bring along 1-2 years of experience at an (energy) engineering company, consultancy, or start-up
What do we offer you?
- Diversified and challenging work on an innovative technology with enormous growth potential
- Access to well-established network in politics, industry and start-ups
- Competitive remuneration package (Contribution to occupational pensions up to 20 %, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation)
- A kind and always supportive team
- A corporate culture of trust that provides scope for creative thinking, innovative action and various options for professional and personal growth
- Lounge area for creative work and relaxing
- For sports cracks: kicker, running, yoga and a variety of team events
Our job offer Product Manager - Electrolysis / Sales / project management / engineer (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week