Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
Posted: 21 Mar 2022
- Identify new enterprise customers, target high potential clients and sustainably expand them and existing ones through strategic relationship management
- Drive strategic sales and outbound initiatives
- Extend your professional network with tech leaders and present us at trade events and fairs (as soon as they take place again)
- Stay involved with new key clients through the sales cycle process and work hand in hand with the Account Executives and across all departments to ensure the best possible experience for our customers as well as freelancers
- Develop and initiate strategies to allow our company to expand its verticals and product range
- Ensure constant business growth by brainstorming new ways of doing business
- Think of and implement methods for acquiring and managing strategic partnerships as well as establishing strategies for possible client clusters
- Launch and manage new Email campaigns and sequences
YOUR SKILL SET:
- 2+ years of working experience within the field of Business Acquisition/Development or B2B Sales or Key Account Management
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with senior level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Confidence at presenting and negotiating
- Passion for the tech and digital industry
- Experience in project management and working in agile project environments is a big plus
- You consider yourself a team player
OUR JOB OFFER:
- Learn and develop: Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget of at least 500€ per year for each team member.
- Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/ Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
- Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.
- Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At our company we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
- And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full - at least until Friday afternoon ;)
P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).Our job offer Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
At Expertlead, we aim to revolutionize tech recruitment by helping businesses to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We rely on a combination of technology and a global community of vetted freelance tech talents to support our stakeholders.
The technology we build allows us to find millions of tech talents and assess their skills. It is fueled by our freelance community that conducts remote technical interviews for us. That way we can provide our clients with access to vetted tech freelancers within two days or take over the technical assessment of their perm candidates. Our freelancers benefit from exciting projects, learning opportunities and a large variety of services.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Volkswagen and Accenture as well as tech companies like Klarna, Delivery Hero and Babbel trust our services.
You have a passion for tech and are ready to rethink the future of work? We can’t wait to hear from you!