DevOps Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure / AWS / Kubernetes / Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 14 Jun 2022
As a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will develop our cloud infrastructure and related tooling based on AWS and Kubernetes. You will join our Platform team which is responsible for the foundation of our product, focussing on essential features such as user management, authentication, and authorization, as well as the infrastructure and tooling our products are running on. Your main responsibility is to ensure an optimal level of security, reliability, and performance for our systems.
- Develop and maintain our cloud infrastructure and Terraform configuration
- Continuously improve our CI/CD pipeline
- Set up and maintain monitoring and logging solutions
- Constantly measure and optimize the performance of our web applications
- Ensure that our applications are operating securely and reliably around the clock
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience managing cloud infrastructure
- Extensive experience with major cloud providers, including AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform in a production environment
- Experience with modern monitoring and logging solutions
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies and tackle unfamiliar problems
- Experience in agile product teams as a contributor
- Startup mindset and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Shape a product that solves real-life problems in the construction industry.
- Work in an open-minded, collaborative, dynamic, and international team.
- Personal training budget of 2,000 EUR and extra training days.
- Work fully remote or from our offices in Berlin or Amsterdam. Be your own manager.
- Freedom in your working hours. It’s the results that count.
- Company offsites and regular team events (offline and online).
- Competitive compensation, a permanent contract, and modern work equipment.
- Open feedback culture with regular 1-on-1s and development calls.
Our job offer DevOps Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure / AWS / Kubernetes / Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week