Embedded C Engineer
Updated: 26 Nov 2021
Embedded C Engineer
Lodz, PolandAdditional Location: Lodz, PolandJob ID: R-4339-2021
Save JobRemove from Saved Jobs
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
We are looking for an open-minded, Agile driven, experienced Embedded Autosar developer who will be responsible for development and maintenance of cutting-edge Automotive OEMs.
On a daily basis, you will work on features according to specification and processes, fix issues, update technical documentation, create and execute test cases.
- Very good kledge and experience in an embedded C programming language
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers
- Working understanding of electronic circuits schematics
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture and design documentation
- Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects - ability to use with an understanding oscilloscope, logic analyzer and Wireshark.
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- od language skills - English B2/C1
Nice to have:
- Experience in Tuner application development
- Kledge of ASPICE, V-Model, functional safety topics
- Kledge of Classic AUTOSAR
- Working kledge of Scrum/Agile
- Working kledge of DOORS
- Ability to prepare static code analysis (MISRA rules)
- Experience in writing scripts in CAPL
- od language skills - German
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()