Senior Fullstack Developer - Web / IT Support / CSS / HTML / Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 20 Apr 2022
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Design and implementation of our web interface for managing parking spaces.
- Development of our backend which serves as the operation system for car parking.
- Help to scale up our systems from handling tens to thousands of parking lots.
- Iterating over our UI through user testing.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 3 year of experience working on production web projects and show that you can master the latest technologies as well as that you are versatile with modern languages, tools and workflows.
- You have experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B or SaaS products.
- You have a profound kledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) and willing to relocate to Munich - German is not required.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a micro service architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
Perks & Benefits from us:
- An experienced team (Background: TUM, UCL, CDTM, CMU, ProjectTogether).
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- Flexible home office regulation and a central office in Werk1.
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop, so we will invest into you and your education.
- Regular team events.
- MacBook Pro or ThinkPad of your choice.
Our job offer Senior Fullstack Developer - Web / IT Support / CSS / HTML / Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week