Principal Full Stack Developer - Software development / Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 14 Jun 2022
As a Principal Full Stack Developer, you will work on the frontend as well as the backend side of our product and therefore will take full ownership over the features you are creating. You will also provide guidance to other team members on best practices and architectural decisions. After you develop a comprehensive understanding of the components of our product, you are given full responsibility to extend them and build on them in ways that makes our product more valuable, more reliable and better structured to ensure future maintainability.
Specifically, we have a frontend based on React and a backend written in Node.js. They interface with each other using GraphQL and Apollo. We utilize TypeScript for the entire codebase to improve code quality and reliability. We use relational databases as well as Elasticsearch. We write comprehensive end-to-end tests using Cypress in addition to unit tests. Our infrastructure is based on AWS and Kubernetes. We have a well-functioning CI/CD pipeline and deploy to production multiple times a day.
- At least 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Substantial experience working with React and Node.js
- Generalist mindset; eagerness to learn about new technologies and tackle unfamiliar problems
- Experience in agile product teams as a contributor
- Startup mindset and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Shape a product that solves real-life problems in the construction industry
- Work in an open-minded, collaborative, dynamic, and international team
- Personal training budget of 2,000 EUR and extra training days
- Work fully remote or from our offices in Berlin or Amsterdam. Be your own manager
- Freedom in your working hours. It’s the results that count.
- Company offsites and regular team events (offline and online)
- Competitive compensation, a permanent contract, and modern work equipment
- Open feedback culture with regular 1-on-1s and development calls
Our job offer Principal Full Stack Developer - Software development / Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week