Internship in Business Development Netherlands (m/f/d)
Posted: 23 Aug 2023
**Please apply only if you are fluent in Dutch.**
We are an innovative, fast-growing company in the nail polish industry, offering high quality products to discerning customers worldwide. We are kn for our revolutionary self-adhesive nail polish technology, which allows our customers to achieve professional results in the comfort of their own home.
To support our dynamic internationalisation team, we are looking for a dedicated Business Development Intern Netherlands (m/f/d). In this position, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the areas of internationalisation and expansion of our businesses and to actively contribute to the further development of our brand - especially in the Netherlands.
- You will be involved in and support strategic and operational projects in different areas (e.g. marketing or operations)
- Co-developing, optimising and implementing existing and new business processes
- Supporting the creation and analysis of valuation processes, marketing strategies, transaction processes and data analysis
- You will be given your own projects to demonstrate your ownership and implementation skills
- You will work directly with the two founders and be involved in decision-making
- You will be responsible for launching digital marketing campaigns, such as social advertising or influencer marketing
- You are currently studying business studies, economics or a similar subject
- You have already completed 1–2 internships, ideally in the areas of e-commerce or consulting
- You are very data-driven and have excellent analytical and communication skills, as well as a very structured way of working
- You are curious, highly motivated, proactive and able to work independently
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- An extremely steep learning curve, short decision-making processes and direct collaboration with the highly experienced team of founders.
- A fast, young, dynamic and highly motivated team in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt).
- A lot of freedom to solve your tasks the way you see fit
- Regular team events
Our job offer Internship in Business Development Netherlands (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week