Internship in Ecosystem Analysis in a Startup - Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 08 May 2022
We believe in democratizing innovation and are supporting entrepreneurs worldwide to build their regional ecosystems instead of moving away.
- You prepare local startup ecosystem reports in various cities
- You participate in the conceptualization of data-driven publications
- You identify local interview partners and independently execute the interviews with the support of a supervisor
- You identify data sources and indicators to best illustrate the agreed topics of analysis
- You support in the data cleaning and harmonization based on set rules given by the supervisor and in the dissemination of surveys and assisting of local partners to distribute questionnaires
- You are responsible for editing of statistical analysis and graphs for publication
- You support in the preparation of standardized visualizations for topical findings based on varying locations
- You are responsible for the organization of events and conferences
- You are a current PhD candidates or ongoing master studies in social science, economics or equivalent
- You have strong analytical skills and trained both in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- You are a fast-thinker with proven track record of independent project work as a volunteer or entrepreneur
- You ideally have first work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You ideally have experience with a stay abroad of more than 1 year
- You show passion for the startup world, technology and new business models
What we offer
- The possibility to work 100% remotely
- Nomad friendly
- Flexible working hours to match your life situation
- A complimentary attendance at our Conference with travel and lodging expenses included
- While we do not pay compensation, our priority is that you and we learn from each other.
- After 3 months a continuation as paid working student is possible
Our job offer Internship in Ecosystem Analysis in a Startup - Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
20 - 30 hours per week hours per week
We are a global community of startup ecosystem builders, dedicated to supporting grass-root innovation projects and fostering interconnectivity among startup ecosystems globally.
Our three main activities are:
1) Community – organization of conference formats and online events to foster networking, peer learning and collaboration opportunities for ecosystem builders worldwide
2) Data – the maintenance of the Startup Heatmap data platform and the tracking of ecosystem developments and innovation trends.
3) Acceleration – various formats to support regional ecosystems in their growth trajectory, mainly our 6-week Startup Ecosystem Accelerator for Ecosystem Builders.
Our work has been recognized by long-standing partners like the Allianz Cultural Foundation, Atomico Ventures, Balderton Capital and some of the most dynamic municipalities around Europe (Barcelona, Stockholm, Vienna, Berlin and more). The results have been featured in international media like the New York Times, Politico, Venturebeat and many more.