Web Motion Designer (m/f/d)
Updated: 25 Jan 2022
We’re looking for a Motion Designer who loves to create animations for Websites and promo. You’ll be part of an amazing team, working with web designers and webflow developers who will challenge your animation skills every day.
What you'll do
You will work on a wide range of (mostly) 2D animations, creating amazing micro-animations for UI, to complex and bigger animations for websites, to promotional animations to show off all the cool stuff we do in socials, Dribbble, our website, and everywhere people should k more about us.
- Create Lottie animations for supporting website content/copy, from small details like icons, illustrations, and graphics, to more complex animation flows that explain a product/service value
- Create graphics and illustrations to support web copy
Who you are
You understand that there is a place for animations to showcase and explode all senses, and a place where they need to be subtle and smooth to fit the website UX.
- After Effects, yes, you are After Effects, Mr. After Effects
- Experience with Bodymoving/Lottie
- You love to create animations that wow people
- You have experience creating animations for Websites and/or User Interfaces
- You can create illustrations, graphics, and everything that needs to be done to explain how a product works, or just to visually support website design and copy
- Figma? Check. (all our designs and compositions are in Figma)
- You don’t do explainer videos. Maybe you did in the past, but we don’t need to talk about it
- Webflow? That would be great, as everything we do is built-in Webflow and animations will be used there. Although, we don’t expect you to touch it. We have developers to develop, and designers to design
- You speak English. As our company language is English we also support non-native speakers with 1:1 classes
- We don’t do a lot of 3d, but nice to have kledge of Blender, Cinema, or 3DMax
Why work with us?
- Our values guide everything we do and what we want to be
- We create digital products that have an impact, that help businesses grow, and that make people wow
- We are a fully remote team, by design. We prefer people in Europe (and around)
- We are ambitious, we don’t settle, and we are aiming for greatness for the company and for everyone in it
- If you want to learn something and make everyone stronger, there is a big chance we will sponsor you
Our job offer Web Motion Designer (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We support B2B businesses (startups and enterprises) in those key moments when they change their focus and need an amazing website to market the amazing stuff they do.