Senior Software Testing Engineer (m/f/d)
Updated: 26 Jul 2022
- You interact closely with clinical experts, project managers, product owners, and software developers, to analyze specifications and deliver detailed requirements.
- You find advanced solutions for verifying open-ended clinical requirements.
- You develop functional, regression, performance, and integration testing solutions using test automation tools
- You perform exploratory testing to quickly uncover problems and to guide the development of more formal test scripts.
- You write and review automatic tests, and support software developers in writing tests early in the development process.
- You contribute to documentation, architecture, and project planning and sizing.
- You participate in release preparation: software verification, maintenance of test coverage, troubleshooting and production support.
- You set up, maintain, and improve reliable test environments and CI/CD pipelines while improving existing automation frameworks
- You collaborate with other teams to improve automation, QA methodologies, and best practices throughout the company.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience in commercial software development.
- You bring 6+ years of professional experience in similar positions in an enterprise / commercial environment.
- You bring a deep understanding and 5+ years of practical experience with tools, methodologies, and frameworks for automatic software testing.
- You bring experience with Python, SQL, Build Management, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, and Release Management activities.
- You have experience in writing and support of technical documentation.
- You are a highly motivated, creative, self-starter, with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and a “can do” attitude. Thrives in a high-paced, multi-task environment.
- You are fluent in English
- You optionally speak German
- You ideally bring experience working in highly regulated industries (such as Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Aerospace, etc.)
- You optionally bring Kledge of modern C++, Cloud Computing, REST API, agile SDLC, Git or the Atlassian stack
- You optionally have a mathematical background, and kledge of optimization methods, linear algebra, analytical geometry, and/or 3D graphics on a university level.
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
Our job offer Senior Software Testing Engineer (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week