Senior Frontend Developer for Systemadministration Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 20 Apr 2022
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Design and implementation of our web interface for managing parking spaces.
- Iterating over our UI through user testing.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
- You work closely with our CTO and our tech team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience working on production web projects and show that you can master the latest technologies as well as that you are versatile with modern languages, tools and workflows.
- You can anticipate how our customers work with an interface and consider this in your work.
- You k how to write Unit and e2e tests .
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) - German is not required.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend and Cordova Mobile App written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
- Our stackshare
Perks & Benefits from us:
- An experienced team (Background: TUM, UCL, CDTM, CMU, ProjectTogether).
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- Flexible home office regulation and a central office in Werksviertel.
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop, so we will invest into you and your education.
- Regular team events.
- MacBook Pro or ThinkPad of your choice.
- Sports: With the Urban Sports Club Membership, you have flexible access to a big variety of sports everywhere in Europe.
Our job offer Senior Frontend Developer for Systemadministration Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week