DevOps Engineer - IT Infrastructure / Integration / Administration (m/f/d)
Posted: 22 Jul 2022
These challenges are waiting for you:
- You build and maintain the tooling and infrastructure to automate the development, deployment, and upgrade processes
- You analyse current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- You identify and communicate technical improvements to increase the engineering productivity and quality of the product
- You develop software to integrate with internal backend systems to optimize internal processes
- You are working on a SaaS product in the interface of mobility and prop tech
- You develop automated pipelines for our cloud environments
Who we are looking for:
- You have minimum 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar Software Engineering role and have already deployed infrastructure as code
- You have experience with public cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS
- You have a profound kledge of Python
- You have a deep kledge of SQL, preferable PostgreSQL
- You take ownership for the code you write
- You bring strong skills in English (C1) written and spoken
Our Tech Stack:
- Frontend written in Vue.js
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence
- Containerized microservices using Kubernetes for orchestration
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- A creative work environment and development opportunities.
- Full responsibility for your work area.
- Regular team events.
- Sports: With the Urban Sports Club Membership, you have flexible access to a big variety of sports everywhere in Munich and Europe.
Our job offer DevOps Engineer - IT Infrastructure / Integration / Administration (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week