Updated: 20 Apr 2022
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Design and implementation of our web interface for managing parking spaces.
- Iterating over our UI through user testing.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
- You work closely with our CTO and our tech team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience working on production web projects and show that you can master the latest technologies as well as that you are versatile with modern languages, tools and workflows.
- You can anticipate how our customers work with an interface and consider this in your work.
- You k how to write Unit and e2e tests .
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) - German is not required.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend and Cordova Mobile App written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
- Our stackshare
Perks & Benefits from us:
- An experienced team (Background: TUM, UCL, CDTM, CMU, ProjectTogether).
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- Flexible home office regulation and a central office in Werksviertel.
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop, so we will invest into you and your education.
- Regular team events.
- MacBook Pro or ThinkPad of your choice.
- Sports: With the Urban Sports Club Membership, you have flexible access to a big variety of sports everywhere in Europe.
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week