Working Student Retail for our High-Class Luxury Brand (m/f/d)
Posted: 31 Aug 2023
For our boutique, we are looking for a Working Student Retail with passion and drive. This opportunity will provide you insights into the luxury fashion industry as well as an understanding of our corporate culture. As a member of our team, you are responsible for excellent customer care and service quality according to our current standards. You are the ambassador of the brand and make every customer feel welcomed and cherished on an exclusive level.
What can you expect?
- You are an ambassador of the brand and help the boutique team on the floor to ensure a welcoming client focused environment
- You keep the boutique floor clean and ensure safety of products on the shop floor
- You assist the stock team in ensuring daily replenishment of shopping bags, gift boxes and packaging
- You offer best in class service by serving refreshments to clients
- You ensure an excellent customer experience to clients during their boutique stay
- You tend to special needs and wishes of clients
What should you bring along?
- You are currently enrolled at a German university
- You are very well organized, reliable, committed, and self-motivated
- You have a positive and open mindset and a good level of communication
- You have excellent accuracy and attention to details and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in German and English, another language on top is a plus
What do we offer?
- Holiday entitlement of 6 weeks per year
- Additional day off on birthday
- Access to Corporate Benefits
- Family atmosphere & flat hierarchies
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Career opportunities within the LVMH Group
Our job offer Working Student Retail for our High-Class Luxury Brand (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
10 - 20 hours per week hours per week
“Whatever you do — for work or pleasure — do it with passion! Live with passion!”
We are the House of Dreams and are recognized for our French heritage & vibrant culture sublimating its unique Savoir-faire and Creativity through empowering "metiers d’art”. Our Maison is a destination for sustainable Growth & Success where we shape the future of our Talents in a Positive, Authentic & Generous environment. We bloom & deliver Excellence with Passion, Determination, Courage & Optimism to offer Meaningful & Daring codes.