Live In Nanny Position Based in Germany
Updated: 06 Feb 2024
This is an amazing opportunity for a live in Nanny who would be helping to look after a couple of children plus light house duties and has the possibility to travel with the family.
Main Duties Include :
- General Childcare (alongside the parents), assist dressing the children and making sure they are ready for school on time, bed time including the storytelling, making sure that the children are participating in fun activities when they are not at school, bath time, school runs and taking to after school activities with all the required equipment.
- Full housekeeping /cleaning of the house with occasionally cooking for the whole family
Starting date : ASAP
- Proof of background childcare experience.
- This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys a varied role. We are looking for someone who is flexible, willing, and genuinely wants to be a nanny
- Our client requires someone who is very professional and puts the job responsibilities first.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in German
Compensation Package :
- Working only a 40 hour week
- 5 day working week
- Your own private space consisting of a fully furnished bedroom
- Wages are 1800 Euros per month
- Will get to travel with family
- Full social security package (unemployment benefits, pension and health insurance)
40 Hours Over 5 Days hours per week
We are a German based company who is looking for a Nanny for a client, we have previously placed many Au Pairs all over Germany.
Please send your CV, including your childcare experince via Email.