Senior Consultant Remote (m/f/d)
Posted: 14 Sep 2023
We are a small agency focused on the future of digital analytics. As experts for Consent and Hybrid Data Management, we support our customers in the implementation, configuration and maintenance of Consent Management and Web Analytics software. Most of our customers are from the enterprise or larger mid-market, representing all industries (automotive, banking, e-commerce, engineering, tech, B2B, B2C,...) and many different regions (DACH, EMEA, Americas, Middle-East, APAC etc..).
How will you make an impact?
- As a consultant, you are the key account manager for the customers assigned to you and provide full support in consulting, training and configuration in the areas of web analytics and consent management for the products listed below.
- You coordinate projects independently as a project manager together with the customer and provide support for all functional and technical questions.
- Independent conception & execution of the complete project process (realization, maintenance, optimization)
- Configuration and operation of the software used by our customers: Looker Studio, ogle Analytics, ogle (web and server) Tag Manager, Matomo, Posthog, Usercentrics, etc.
- Preparation and presentation of innovative concepts in the areas of web analytics, tag management, consent management, and process optimization, continuous development of your kledge by observing the market
- You pass on your expertise to our team; support the junior consultants with challenging questions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with both clients and stakeholders
- You are able to multitask and be organized to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Extensive technical kledge with either...
The ogle tracking tools (Analytics 4, Tag Manager Web & Server, Ads, Looker Studio) OR
- Very good language skills in German and English, fluent communication (C1 level) in both languages
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of web analytics or consent management, at least 3 years of which as a service provider or in an agency
What we can offer
As an employer, we always try to create the most employee-friendly work environment possible. We not only adapt to the modern working world but also want to set new standards. That's why we offer our employees a variety of benefits and flexible working models such as part-time or 4-day week as well as 100% remote working. Interpersonally, we focus on individual freedom, development and flexibility. We believe in the success of flat hierarchies and equality.
- Working place in Hamburg "Speicherstadt" or 100% remote (no on-site presence required), "workation" in other European countries or the USA possible
- Flexible, modern and diverse work environment
- Flexible working hours (full-time/part-time models, flexitime)
- Own choice of hardware (Mac OS, Windows, Linux) with latest technical equipment
- Diverse career perspectives with fast-track promotion options
- A wide range of customers & projects (mid-sized to corporate) from all over the world (EMEA/US/APAC).
- Individual training opportunities & certifications, fully paid by us
- Competitive starting salary (at least 10% above average)
- Performance-based, regular salary adjustments
- Support from our junior consultants and working students
- On request: company or revenue share possible after 1 year of employment
We will get back to you within 48 hours of your application! If everything matches, we will arrange an appointment for a 45-minute interview.Our job offer Senior Consultant Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
32 - 40 hours per week hours per week