Team Lead Procurement - Project Management (m/f/d)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
What you'll do
- You take on the professional and disciplinary management of one of our Procurement teams
- You take over the coordination with suppliers and logistics service providers
- Together with your team, you are responsible for creating material-group- and sourcing-strategies
- You analyze and develop new procurement markets and identify new strategic suppliers
- In addition, you carry out complex inquiries and make regular offer comparisons
- You conduct price negotiations and prepare procurement decisions
- You create KPI reports for controlling and management
- You identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimization
- You ensure that the team progress is tracked and communicated to others and take care that the team members develop
- You work in an international environment: You support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge to establish new processes in new countries
Who we're looking for
- You have studied business administration, business informatics or a related subject area and bring practical experience in the field of supply chain management or procurement (ideally 5+ years)
- Ideally, you have a APICS
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are both analytically and conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing team members
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills - further foreign language skills are an advantage
- MS Office, especially Excel you master in your sleep
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to k your team members at exciting company events.
Our job offer Team Lead Procurement - Project Management (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
2020 has been our most successful year yet. We became the #1 bed-in-a-box brand globally and shot into the top 3 of Europe’s most successful mattress companies. Our revenues increased to € 405 million and our team members exceeded 500. We’re proud to represent over 40 nationalities at our offices in Frankfurt am Main, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai.
We’re looking for high-performing talents to join us on our journey to becoming the world’s #1 sleep company. If you thrive in a dynamic atmosphere, rise to challenges, and like to see your fresh ideas realized quickly, we are for you.
Our work culture is built on strong values that promote community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer exciting opportunities, to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.