Network Security Engineer - Connectivity Control & Internet (f/m/d)
Updated: 29 Oct 2020
IT & Technology
Location:Frankfurt, DE Group Company:Deutsche Börse AG Network Security Engineer - Connectivity Control & Internet (f/m/d) Full-time | Limited Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.Field of activity The Department IT Infrastructure & Operations provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services and operates in the locations Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Zurich and Chicago. The area of responsibility covers the group wide Datacenter Management, development and operation of the global Trading/Clearing Network, the shared storage systems as well as the operation of IT Security solutions. Furthermore, IT Infrastructure governs central ITIL processes. The team Connectivity, Control & Internet (CCI) provides network connectivity with security devices to the businesses as firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS, WAFs, Threat Emulation and other related technologies, e.g. DNS, DHCP and email gateways. The team members are based in all four locations and work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high-quality Information Technology operational services.
- Design, implement and support security solutions.
- Maintain next-generation firewalls, virtual private networks, IDS/IPS, DDOS solutions and perform regular configuration audits.
- Implement firewall policies and rules.
- Provide consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies.
- Perform kledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness.
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility.
- Provide escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with remaining departments and end users, when required.
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- Experience maintaining industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation is a must; ideal candidate will have worked with complex network security tools
- Proved experience with stateful firewalls, next generation firewalls, IDS/IPS, load balancers and proxies
- Certifications in industry leading security technologies are welcomed
- Experience with scripting is welcomed
- Articulated in English