Program Manager, Cloud Consultant, Google Professional Services
Updated: 29 Oct 2020
IT & Technology
Frankfurt , Germany Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Frankfurt, Germany; Munich, Germany
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in networking, compute infrastructure, and architecting/developing/maintaining cloud solutions.
- Experience in Networking, DevOps, Security, Storage, Hadoop, Kubernetes, or SRE.
- Experience in project/account management or management consulting.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: software development, managing large-scale Windows/Linux environments, network design and deployment, database(s), storage systems. Experience with networking and system design of load balancers, firewalls and VPN architecting, and developing/maintaining production-grade systems.
- Customer facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time within the region.
About the jobIn this role, you will work directly with ogle’s customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You'll use your management, consulting, and technical capabilities for customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via ogle Cloud. ogle Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage ogle’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to ogle Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, Product, and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with Sales teams, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud-based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions, according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.