Senior Product Support Engineer (m/w/d) Kundenorientierung
Updated: 10 Oct 2020
IT & Technology
- You help our clients manage their operations by providing them with the following services via telephone, e-mail, web channels or on-site
- You communicate with our customers to understand how they use our software to solve their business challenges, and you work with various departments to deliver and improve our customers' experiences with our company and products.
- You will complete our orientation for new hires
- You will be part of a thorough training program, where you will learn about our products, customers and corporate culture
- You teach our customers how to use our software as an instructor for public courses, or help develop your colleagues as an internal instructor or job trainer.
- You will expand your technical skills by developing a solid foundation in the PI system, related software and industry technologies
- You track and reproduce product problems to determine the cause
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in technical support in a software environment
- Motivation, customer orientation and the desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving, with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and committed environment
- Fluent German, French or Spanish
- Educational Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Job Ticket (RMV Region)
- Fitness and Wellness Program
- Work/Life Balance
- Casual Business Attire
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger.
30 - 40 hours per week hours per week
About the company:We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. Our product has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government.