Software Developer/Engineer (m/f/d)
Updated: 29 Oct 2020
IT & Technology
Location:Frankfurt, DE Group Company:Clearstream Banking AG Software Developer/Engineer (m/f/d) Full-time | Unlimited Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.Field of activity The position is located in the Asset Services IT department where we develop and maintain amongst others the New Issuance- and Vaults systems for Europe’s biggest Central Securities Depository (CSD). Our software engineers engage in a complex technical and functional environment. If you strive to take ownership and develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology, and like to work in a challenging environment – then you are exactly the person we are looking for. Tasks/responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Support during the rollout phase of new releases and release introduction.
- Maintenance and issue resolution of the applications in the production environment.
- We are looking for software developer with experience in mainframe technology and kledge about new technologies.
- Experiences in software engineering on z/OS with COBOL, using IMS DC and DB2.
- Experience with z/OS, TSO/ISPF.
- Experience in other programing languages like Python, is an asset.
- Kledge about agile Software Development methodologies like DevOps Chain and tools like GitHub.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent collaboration skills, team player.
- Eager to learn as well as active in sharing your kledge with others.
- Proficient in English and German.