Clearstream Product Manager - Issuer Services & New Digital Markets (f/m/d)
Updated: 14 Oct 2021
Location:Frankfurt am Main, DE
Field of Activity
Reporting to the Head of Issuer CSD Services, you will support the identification and understanding of both the internal and external needs of the business, identifying appropriate solutions and support the successful delivery and execution. In your role as Clearstream Product Manager (f/m/d) you help the Issuer CSD Product range to grow in one or more assigned product lines, especially in issuer services developments in new technology.
- Support implementation of projects related to the Issuer CSD strategy of Clearstream, with a particular focus on developments in new technology
- Help to identify and understand both internal and external needs for given product development initiatives
- Support the finding of appropriate solutions – evaluate related required change, prepare Impact Analysis, documentation of high – level concept, business requirements, and reviewing of specification and other IT deliverables
- Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external customers’ needs.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of proposed initiative and projects
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Professional and practical experience the financial services industry, especially in security issuance
- A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”
- Able to work independently as well as a flexible team player in an international environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, numeracy literate, good presentation skills
- Spoken and written fluency in business English.
- od kledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Proven ability to work as part of a project with cross-functional teams
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships