Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Updated: 29 Oct 2020
Marketing / PR
Senior Digital Marketing AnalystDescription We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new customers. Marketing Analyst responsibilities include researching consumer behavior, developing email segmentation lists, and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with tracking campaigns across a multitude of marketing channels and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Create segmented customer lists for marketing campaigns
- Measure ROI of multiple marketing channel campaigns
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with marketing teams to identify opportunities for new customer acquisition and cross sell opportunities
- Perform campaign analysis; using results to determine ROI, make improvements and establish best practices for future campaigns
- Report on all other marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, and e-commerce metrics
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities for marketing teams to automate processes and use data to eventually drive revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant quantitative field such as business/data analytics, statistics, mathematics. Alternative, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in quantitative discipline or Marketing.
- 3 years of work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using SQL (preferably in an Oracle environment) in a database management tool. Experience with querying relational database systems required.
- Expertise in ogle Analytics
- Experience in Marketing Cloud (or similar email platform) for creating/ adding list segmentation, tracking, and reporting on email marketing performance.
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Minimum 3 years experience with data mining in a data analyst role creating reports, metrics development, database querying, preferably within a marketing or e-commerce setting.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize complex analytical issues, highlighting implications for the business.
- Storytelling with data via dashboards and data visualizations in Tableau or ogle Data Studio and good presentations skills
- Excellent kledge of MS Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate would live in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul MN, or San Antonio, TX area