Associate Director of Strategy - Vault RIM (Remote)
Updated: 16 Oct 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a , you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This role is responsible for the effective and coherent business and market-facing aspects of the Vault RIM Suite. The Associate Director of Strategy is responsible for our reference selling model for the xSMB market; they evangelize the product, identify early adopters and make them successful, help find and win key deals, ensure the success of key projects and plans and active ongoing role in senior-level customer discussions.
What You'll Do
- The Associate Director of Strategy requires an understanding of the global life sciences regulatory space. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Regulatory market share with our Vault RIM Suite, including the Registrations, Submissions, Publishing, and Submissions Archive products in xSMB accounts across Europe.
- It requires the individual to provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in the field, assist with the development of product strategy and messaging, and coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond. This position will also be responsible for presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring articles for industry publications. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Ops
- 3+ years experience working within or for the regulatory area of life sciences companies with content management, submission publishing and registration tracking technologies
- Experience with regulatory submission document authoring, submission publishing / validation / viewing, registration and commitment tracking, and regulatory document archiving
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes or solutions
- 3+ years experience with content management technologies
- Kledge of xEVMPD, IDMP and EU regulatory guidelines
- Client Facing Role
- 3+ years experience working for a regulatory software company or consulting firm
- Experience selling software or services to life sciences organizations is a plus
- Project management skills
- 3+ years of experience in contributing or managing a services or implementation project in a life sciences company
- od Communication skills
- Evidence of industry presentations and/or publications is a plus
- Experience in bid defense meetings’ participations
Nice to Have
- Ability to speak multiple languages such as German, Spanish, in addition to English.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.