Account Executive - DACH
Updated: 13 Feb 2021
DataRobot is looking for a highly driven, focused, and high impact Enterprise Sales Executive with strong kledge of Big Data Analytics products or enterprise-wide software technologies and value-driven sales. We're seeking someone experienced in complex selling situations to both very technical customers as well as C-Level and other decision makers. You'll be comfortable selling an advanced analytics solution that empowers organizations to solve their most difficult data science problems. You’ll collaborate with a passionate team and work with industry leaders within the field of Predictive Analytics. This will initially be an individual contributor role, with management and team building responsibilities as opportunities warrant. Responsibilities:
- Build and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory/verticals/named accounts and meet and exceed sales goals through value selling.
- Work closely with Customer Facing Data Scientists, to demonstrate business value through technical proof of value sessions.
- Deliver presentations/demonstrations highlighting the benefits of DataRobot.
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts through salesforce.com.
- BA/BS degree and 7+ years experience selling Enterprise Software and exceeding quotas.
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Experience selling emerging technologies, winning new logos, and building territories.
- Experience in selling to and expanding large Enterprise Accounts.
- Trained in Solution/Value Selling Methodologies.
- Proven Track record of consistent overachievement of Sales Quota.
- Must be willing to travel to customers and prospects within the territory as needed.
- Work experience in startup environment.
- od English speaking/writing skill required.
- Highly driven and Results Oriented.