Client Executive Partner (m/w/d)
Updated: 29 Oct 2020
Offered by:Atos IT Solutions and Services
About AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of kledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space. The healthcare market is a strategic growth and investment area for Atos. In order to develop the potential in this market, Atos focuses particularly on the two market segments Life Sciences (especially pharmaceuticals and medial devices) and Healthcare (hospitals and hospital chains, health insurance companies and their IT providers). To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Client Executive Partner who is able to act independently and has in-depth kledge of the structures and processes of health insurance companies.
- Primary responsibility for one or more top health insurers as well as the maintenance and intensification of customer relations with the aim of a long-term and lasting partnership with the customer;
- As "quasi-CEO" responsible for incoming orders, sales, profit and cash as well as controlling the entire account team;
- Managing the service delivery of existing businesses/contracts on a global level and responsible for Order Intake and Sales between 10 and 50 MEUR p.a.
- Represents the Atos company to the customer and is responsible for providing full consulting and support for Atos IT services;
- Responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction by orchestrating the entire sales and delivery team as well as early detection and countermeasures in case of possible challenges and problems;
- Identification of business needs and the subsequent development and addressing of offer ideas to the customer's contact persons and decision-makers as well as individual adjustments and extensions in negotiation situations for customers with several decision-maker levels or decision-maker committees;
- Planning and execution of the offer process, taking into account all customer requirements, critical points and risks with professional input from the bid support in the service line; preparation of offers with customer-specific adaptations and elements spanning the service line in coordination with the production units/ service delivery;
- Conducting customer negotiations and preparing a wide range of documents and presentations for a technical presentation to the customer;
- Proactive identification of new business opportunities (within ongoing projects) as well as the adaptation and placement of business interests at the customer with a focus on close cooperation with the sales and portfolio team;
- Developing the account growth strategy and account goals and identifying the required resources together with the entire team; initiating and creating short, medium and long-term customer development plans;
- Management of the sales pipeline, independent and goal-oriented maintenance and processing of opportunities; regular reporting of sales performance
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and acting, proactivity
- High assertiveness
- leadership experience/quality, team coaching, teamwork
- Senior Sales/Sales Management Track Record
- Ability to create and manage relationships at the CxO level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong industry and market kledge as well as delivery/technical kledge and operational processes in the customer business environment
- Kledge of current IT and digitization topics and trends as well as future technologies
- Independent, reliable and solution-oriented working method
- Innovative, creative, dynamic, strong in communication, goal-oriented
- International negotiation skills
Additional InformationIn case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders. Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform. Please call Mrs. Lilyana Cvetkova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position. We are looking forward to your application!
Our advantagesAtos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives>
- Career paths and perspectives>