Logistics Manager - SCM / Warehousemanagement (m/w/d)
Posted: 30 Apr 2022
You'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply and become part of our exceptional team. We proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
What you'll do:
- You will work closely (and sometimes even manage) with our 3PL warehouses
- You will create & maintain KPI's, dashboard, monitor our performance and animate all stakeholder to improve the future result
- You will help to manage our DACH orders from different shipping location so “backlog” won't become “overdue”
- You will give visibility to our Customer Satisfaction Team on the future problem we may have to proactively inform our customer so our NPS can keep growing
- You will monitor at our logistic flow (forecast, production, inbound delivery & outbound delivery) to avoid any bottleneck in our network
- All our teams such as production, procurement, CS or logistic will be treated as “customer”. You will work with them to support, decide or implement strategical decisions
- You will push our partners to our speed
- You will come up with crazy out-of-the-box ideas and implement the most impactful ones
- You will participate in some of our projects which aren't necessary yet defined
Who we're looking for:
- You are graduated in whatever you enjoyed. The topic isn't important, the intention is
- You ideally have a first experience in e-commerce or start up
- You are at ease with data, excellent with excel
- You are motivated and not afraid to get things done
- You can communicate in English (German is a big plus)
- You like to give your opinion, learn, fail, succeed, and share all of this with your team
- You enjoy life and people seek working with you
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to k your team members at exciting company events.
Our job offer Logistics Manager - SCM / Warehousemanagement (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
2020 has been our most successful year yet. We became the #1 bed-in-a-box brand globally and shot into the top 3 of Europe’s most successful mattress companies. Our revenues increased to € 405 million and our team members exceeded 500. We’re proud to represent over 40 nationalities at our offices in Frankfurt am Main, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai.
We’re looking for high-performing talents to join us on our journey to becoming the world’s #1 sleep company. If you thrive in a dynamic atmosphere, rise to challenges, and like to see your fresh ideas realized quickly, we are for you.
Our work culture is built on strong values that promote community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer exciting opportunities, to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.