Specialist - Automotive Product Cybersecurity (m/f/d)
Updated: 28 Nov 2021
Req ID 15360
We reinforce our Central Product Cybersecurity Red Team at our location in Friedrichshafen or at any ZF location globally.
Your tasks as Specialist – Automotive Product Cybersecurity (m/f/d):
- Perform independent investigations and analysis into potential threats and possible vulnerabilities with consideration to the safety, operational, privacy, and financial attributes within the numerous functions, links and interdependencies of ZF products.
- Modeling and analysis of novel and complex problems and perform monitoring, vulnerability analysis and incident response.
- Provide deep-dive technical advice on cybersecurity event topics and attacks to internal stakeholders including coaching, consulting, and training of internal and external partners
- Create and deliver presentations and lectures about novel security topics and independent development of proof-of-concepts
- Creative development of new cybersecurity attacks that circumvent established protection measures of the standard development processes.
Your profile as Specialist – Automotive Product Cybersecurity (m/f/d):
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science with at least 6 years of professional experience and hacking affinity
- Kledge and experience with standards and an aware mindset towards finding vulnerabilities and developing exploitable gaps
- Experience with independent development and application of the abstract concepts with excellent technical details in the execution of cyber security and high level of independence and resilience with strong communication skills in English language
- Able to project high levels of competency and authority in communication with customers and suppliers
- Structured way of working, initiative, organizational such as teamwork skills
The compatibility of work and family life is firmly anchored at ZF. For more information, please visit www.zf.com/berufundprivatleben
Be part of our ZF team as Specialist - Automotive Product Cybersecurity (m/f/d) and apply !
(+49) 211 584 222 094