Language Manager (m/f/d)
Posted: 10 Feb 2023
Our software is an intelligent writing assistant for all common browsers and word processors. Every day, more than a million texts are checked fully automatically via our website and add-ons. To do this, we go far beyond grammar and spelling and also use AI-based technology that analyzes the style, tone and typography of the texts and provides instant contextual suggestions.
Join our company as a Developer for grammatical rules - Dutch (m/f/d)!
- Rules are a key word of this role: You are responsible for creating new rules, testing existing rules and checking daily the quality of our rules. Your goal is that Dutch users don't make any more grammar or style mistakes.
- You take ownership for the performance of the rules and work on permanent improvement.
- Work in a team with other linguists and software developers – share your kledge and help each other out
- Contribute your experience as a native speaker and support the team in creating rules
- Compile corpora for test and evaluation purposes
- Evaluate AI models and create datasets for their training (we don't require any prior kledge in AI)
Who we're looking for:
- Your native language is Dutch
- You are also fluent in English
- You have an affinity for software development and already have some practical experience in the field (Python and Java)
- You provide insights into your previous/current work and projects via a GitHub or GitLab account link (or similar) in your application
- You have an excellent feel for language, as well as a sense of written style and dialect
- You are open to new topics and language is your passion
- A background in linguistics is a plus
- Ideally, you have worked in a growing, dynamic environment and like the start-up culture
- If you want to explore, how your tasks can look, feel free to contribute to our open source code. You can find our GitHub by opening our main website, scrolling down to the very bottom and clicking on "Open-Source Development"
What do we offer you?
- You can choose to work from home, in the office (with excellent S-Bahn connections to Berlin or Hamburg), or hybrid
- You can choose your preferred hardware
- You have a flexible work schedule with a core working time between 10 am and 4 pm (CET)
- You work with an international, dynamic team whose heart beats for the product
- You can implement your ideas and initiatives immediately
Our job offer Language Manager (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week