Senior Backend Developer for Systemadministration - Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 20 Apr 2022
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Development of our backend which serves as the operation system for car parking.
- Work on our CI pipeline and monitoring system of our IoT hardware distributed all over Germany.
- Help to scale up our systems from handling tens to thousands of parking lots.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
- You will ship code into production on a continuous basis.
- Working on a SaaS product in the interface of mobility and prop tech.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 4+ years experience using Python, C++ or related
- You have experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B or SaaS products.
- You have a profound kledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- You have a deep kledge of SQL.
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1).
Our tech stack:
- Frontend written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
- Our stackshare
Perks & Benefits from us:
- An experienced team (Background: TUM, UCL, CDTM, CMU, ProjectTogether).
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- Flexible home office regulation and a central office in Werksviertel as well as the possibility to work remotely.
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop, so we will invest into you and your education.
- Regular team events.
- MacBook Pro or ThinkPad of your choice.
- Sports: With the Urban Sports Club Membership, you have flexible access to a big variety of sports everywhere in Munich and Europe.
Our job offer Senior Backend Developer for Systemadministration - Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week