Sales Manager - Business Development / Customer Support (m/f/d)
Updated: 18 Apr 2022
For all potential customers you are the voice and the face of our company. Working closely with our Sales & Marketing team, you will develop sophisticated strategies and best practices to understand how our product can simplify the lives of tens of thousands of logistics professionals.
- You are responsible for the identification of the ideal target profile and the respective decision makers as well as for the sales pipeline and its analysis
- You will identify and develop sales opportunities through a variety of outbound activities (cold calling, email, social media and other forms of contact)
- You do follow-up of marketing qualified leads (e.g. from webinars, newsletters, inbound)
- You do the coordination of new customer requirements with the management and our product team.
What you need to succeed
- You are in at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor's degree and have already proven your acquisition qualities at several relevant stations in a demanding environment
- You are an absolute communication talent as well as you have a high degree of empathy, are committed, and you are interested in your dialogue partners and their problems
- You convince with your safe and professional handling of MS-Office and CRM tools, such as Hubspot
- You can switch quickly between tasks and plan and use your time effectively as well as you are good at setting priorities and making strategic decisions
- You are characterized by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant will to develop, and nothing throws you off track so quickly
- You love to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, and you are a person of conviction as well as you feel like you will thrive in our culture
What´s in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin) to be able to work from anywhere in Germany
- With an extremely steep learning curve, we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- Team events to encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
Our job offer Sales Manager - Business Development / Customer Support (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.