Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Posted: 26 Mar 2022
Your job is to push the brand in the right direction when it comes to organization, management and consistency in the position as a Project Manager, Video Editor and Creative Rockstar.
The hiring process:
- After sending your application you will get a feedback within a maximum of 3 days
- If we decide to move forward with your application, we will give you a test task in regards of video editing & research. Don't worry, this doesn't have to be perfect, it's more just for us to see if you have the understanding of what we are looking for/ understand the brand aethetics.
- If we're a fit, you'll be invited for a quick chat in zoom, answering all of your and our questions, oh ... and also, talking about when you could start working for us :)
What's expecting you?
- You manage our different Social Media profiles
- You help creating Social Media posts (cut and edit videos) and schedule the postings
- You plan and start projects that will help monetize the brand (launch make up brand, merchandise, clothing line...)
- You assist us on (international) productions for photos + content
- You do research on various different subjects
- You take care of the file management
What you should bring to the table
- You are eager to learn and quickly understand new things and subjects
- You are creative and interested in everything photography and videography related
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience with social media, especially tiktok and instagram, and are active on the platforms yourself
- Being reliable and punctual are some of your best assets
- Your work ethic is based on great organization and desire to always find a solution
- You already have first experiences with editing & filming videos (Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premiere, anything else is a bonus)
What we offer
- An absolute exotic position which will demand and encourage you on many different levels, so it never gets boring
- 95% work in English with 100% English-speaking business partners
- The possibility to travel the world for work projects next to our main office in Göppingen
- The chance to express yourself
- The opportunity for growth whilst growing the business at the same time
Our job offer Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
Since 2011 we have made it our goal to create art in a way that makes people stop and stare, combined with the new generation: Social Media. Since then we've reached millions of impressions and therefore have set a mark in the international art/photography business.