Campaign Manager Google Figma Photoshop (m/f/d)
Updated: 16 Jun 2022
As a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for setting up, monitoring, and optimization of our ogle Ad campaigns. Become part of our team and help us realise exciting projects!
What can you expect?
- Youare responsible for the setting up, monitoring, and optimization of our ogle Ad campaigns (UAC, YouTube Ads & SEA)
- You adjust budgets, alter targeting, and refresh creatives
- You analyse and optimise campaign results continuously, with the ability to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
- You understand the complete user customer journey and adjust campaign set up accordingly to achieve the best campaign results
- You take care of tracking, evaluating, and building of reports to analyse KPIs and ROI
What should you bring along
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in ogle Ads, ideally in a fintech or agency environment, a hands-on platform kledge and up to date kledge on the latest media trends
- You are data-oriented, have an analytical mindset and are constantly testing and evaluating your campaign results
- You have a strong understanding of marketing principles and consumer psychology
- You are creative and have kledge of design tools (Figma, Canva, and Photoshop), as well as ogle sheets, ogle Data Studio or similar reporting tools
- You are a great communicator (both verbal and written skills) in English and German
- You enjoy cross-functional work and are able to coordinate between different stakeholders
What do we offer you?
- 30 days vacation and monthly health promotion initiatives
- Personal Development: A dedicated personal development budget (1800€/year) for training, workshops, and courses
- Team spirit: No divas and flat hierarchies! An engaging team, working together on a product we all love
- Grow together: We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- The #newnormal: flexible working hours and a hybrid (or fully remote) work setup that can be adapted to your personal needs
- Remote support: initiatives to support you working remotely, including providing you with what you need to improve your home office environment, as well as weekly team games
- Startup perks: Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your home address!
- Referral program: 2000€ referral bonus for successful recommendations hires
- No one ks what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us k and we’ll try and make it happen!
Our job offer Campaign Manager ogle Figma Photoshop (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We offer a platform where you can buy limited shares of exclusive assets, such as rare sneakers, watches and luxury cars, and profit from their performance. Help us grow and develop this great product for the 21st century. Invest in #thingsyoulove.