Junior Campaign Manager - Paid Social Media / Canva / Photoshop / KPI (m/f/d)
Posted: 05 May 2022
As a Junior Campaign Manager, you will be working as part of our Marketing team in close collaboration with our Performance Marketing Manager. Your focus will be on setting up and managing paid activities across our main channels Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. You will be responsible for managing the life cycle of our Assets (rare Collectibles) and ensuring internal alignment until the Drop Day.
What can you expect?
- You support the creation and optimization of all our performance campaigns
- You prepare converting ad copy and create design briefs for our Designers
- You work creatively to set up new campaigns and make impactful decisions based on available data points
- You help build weekly reports to analyze KPIs and ROI
What should you bring along?
- You gained first experience in Paid Social Marketing (Facebook, Instagram), ideally in a FinTech or agency environment
- You are a great communicator (both verbal and written skills) in English and German
- You are self-driven, have a growth mindset and are eager to develop further and thrive in a challenging environment
- You are data-oriented, have an analytical mindset and are constantly testing and evaluating your campaign results
- You are creative and have kledge of design tools (Figma, Canva, Photoshop), as well as ogle Sheets, ogle Data Studio or similar reporting tools
- You enjoy cross-functional work and are able to coordinate between different stakeholders
What do we offer you?
- 30 days vacation and monthly health promotion initiatives
- Personal Development: A dedicated personal development budget (€1800/year) for training, workshops, and courses
- Team spirit: No divas and flat hierarchies! An engaging team, working together on a product we all love
- Grow together: We are growing, and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- The #newnormal: flexible working hours and a hybrid (or fully remote) work setup that can be adapted to your personal needs
- Remote support: initiatives to support you working remotely, including providing you with what you need to improve your home office environment, as well as weekly team games
- Startup perks: Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your home address!
- Referral program: €2000 referral bonus for successful recommendations hires
- No one ks what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us k, and we’ll try and make it happen!
Our job offer Junior Campaign Manager - Paid Social Media / Canva / Photoshop / KPI (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We offer a platform where you can buy limited shares of exclusive assets, such as rare sneakers, watches and luxury cars, and profit from their performance. Help us grow and develop this great product for the 21st century. Invest in #thingsyoulove.