DevOps Engineer - IT Security (m/f/d)
Updated: 16 Dec 2021
Offered by:ABOUT YOU
Our security team ensures that visitors of our online shop have a safe shopping experience and their personal data is secure with us. In addition, the team also protects our corporate data and the equipment of our employees. Protecting customer and company information is an important part of our business and our team is passionate about improving it. Our goal is to create a secure environment without restricting or slowing down business processes.
From on we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is passionate to work on these topics, but also wants to take hands-on responsibility.
What you will do
- Develop & maintain cloud security solutions and integrate security services into company processes
- Patch management across the whole infrastructure and tech stacks
- Log collection and analysis in the cloud / potentially implementing a SIEM solution
- Work closely with the team on other projects, which cover every information security topic in the company
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps within the field of IT Security
- Experience with one of the major cloud technologies and kledge in cloud security
- Hands-on experience with cloud security and you also understand the key security risks of running a cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency in Linux OS and the ability to read and write code in Python
- Self-organized with strong task management skills and experience with working in an agile scrum based culture is an advantage
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Nice to have
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions
- Hands-on experience with Incident Response and Log Analysis
- Docker kledge and an understanding of GitLab CI/CD
Täglich frisches Obst
Freier Zutritt zur code.talks
Exklusive Mitarbeiter Rabatte
Bezuschussung HVV ProfiTicket
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.