JS Backend Developer (m/f/d) - Hamburg or Remote
Updated: 10 Jun 2022
- We create added value for people. Customers and team members are our top priority.
- Focus is our path to success. We always k the reason why we do something.
- We are always aware of our responsibility for the financial education of young people.
- We strive to impress ourselves with our professionalism. We create an environment where we make the most of our professional skills.
- We are on a journey together to grow personally that is meant to be fun.
- We are always helping each other achieve that goal and celebrate our successes.
- We fall fast, learn and get back up even faster. We use this mindset to constantly challenge the status quo.
- Respect, radical transparency without hierarchical restrictions, truth, ownership and friendly collaboration are the basis we share.
What you can expect:
You’ll be responsible to run what you developed, fill in the blanks in process and technology, adapt and grow together with our young organisation. You will work with our software architects to develop microservice backend systems based on the latest technologies, therefore working at the heart of a new generation of financial and educational applications for young people.
What distinguishes you:
- Node.js + express.js
- mongoDB or similar
- RESTful services
- You are willing or experienced to work across technologies and languages BE ↔ FE, Java or JS + one more language, etc. → Fullstack mentality
- You understand the value of QA and OPS, are willing to contribute and have the experience using respective tools & frameworks
- Bonus: Kafka or other Message Broker
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Networking (TCP/IP, Reverse proxies, etc.)
- Linux sysop skills
- QA and Monitoring skills
What we offer:
- Work where it is easiest for you. Be it at the headquarters in Hamburg or remotely
- Flexible work hours that work best for your work style and schedule (core hours 10am - 3pm)
- Joint team events and quarterly off-sites with guided workshops
- Well equipped workplace and free choice of hardware, be it Windows or Mac
- Individual training opportunities
- The classics ;) - Free beverage selection, snacks & fruit basket
German or English - both are fine for us! You are welcome to apply in English or German.Our job offer JS Backend Developer (m/f/d) - Hamburg or Remote
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week