QA Engineer for Test Management (m/f/d)
Posted: 30 May 2022
- You plan and coordinate the testing of our releases together with our QA team
- You ensure new features are tested and ready for a smooth launch in our App
- You have the ability to analyze business requirements and contribute to product development process (UX flows, missing connections, dependencies etc)
- You optimize testing frameworks, elaborate testing scenarios and take over the documentation of test cases
- You work closely with different stakeholders to constantly improve and optimize our App
- You have kledge in Cypress (or similar) and Selenium
- You have kledge in BrowserStack as well as in Jira and Confluence
- You are familiar with in browser development tools
- You show a good understanding of RWD (responsive web design) concept
- 30 days vacation and monthly health promotion initiatives
- A dedicated personal development budget (1800€/year) for trainings, workshops and courses
- No divas and flat hierarchies! An engaging team, working together on a product we all love
- We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid (or fully remote) work setup that can be adapted to your personal needs
- Initiatives to support you working remotely, including providing you with what you need to improve your home office environment, as well as weekly team games
- Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your home address!
- If you need to relocate, we offer visa sponsorship and will support you throughout the process!
- 2000€ referral bonus for successful recommendations hires
- No one ks what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us k and we’ll try and make it happen!
Our job offer QA Engineer for Test Management (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We offer a platform where you can buy limited shares of exclusive assets, such as rare sneakers, watches and luxury cars, and profit from their performance. Help us grow and develop this great product for the 21st century. Invest in #thingsyoulove.