Systemadministrator for Database and Server Setup (m/f/d)
Posted: 18 Dec 2021
If you diagnose and resolve problems quickly, automate where it makes sense, monitor what is always needed and stay on top of things - You would be a great match! You are also made for this role if you are patient, communicative, helpful with a variety of interdisciplinary and intercultural users while ensuring our infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You are responsible for server setup, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring (Debian Linux)
- You do Software Deployment
- You ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- You troubleshoot issues and outages
- You will work closely alongside our software developers
- You will be available, in turns, in the evenings and weekends in case of emergencies (as part of our on-call duty team)
- You set up and configure software, accounts and workstations
- You gained proven experience as a System Administrator, Database Administrator, or similar role
- You are familiar with various operating systems and platforms including Debian Linux as well as with deployment/configuration/management solutions, e.g. SaltStack, Puppet or Chef and with virtualization tools (Docker)
- You have experience with Database management (MySQL, column based databases) and in the most common big data projects (Kafka, Redis, Hadoop, Druid, Elastic, ClickHouse etc.)
- You show kledge of the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- You are able to create scripts in Bash, PHP and Python, Perl or other scripting language(s)
- You have a problem-solving attitude, resourcefulness and excellent communication skills in spoken and written English, preferably in German as well
- You ideally show experience with networks (WiFi, LAN, WAN)
- A dynamic and highly committed team in an international, fast-pacing environment that is enriched by daily challenges
- An organization with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and home office regulation
- Competitive compensation package, training programs and share options program
- In-house English and German classes
- Stay fit and healthy with us: fresh fruits, coffee, tea & juices, “bike to work” with JobRad
- Regular team events and team lunches
- A centrally located office with a beautiful view by the shores of Hamburg’s Alster
- HR Intro call: On this call you will get to k more about us and the position, would it be a good match for you and for us? Lets find out!
- Coding Challenge: Our challenge has been designed to test your technical kledge with three tasks. You will have three working days to solve it and once you are done send it over so we can have a close look to it.
- Tech interview: If the results from the coding challenge are good, our hiring team of tech wizards will like to have a talk to you. From tech wizard to tech wizard ;)
- Offer: We will present you with an offer plus your employment contract, if you are looking forward to be part of our team just sign it and WELCOME ON BOARD!
Our job offer Systemadministrator for Database and Server Setup (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are an independently owned and operated global mobile ad tech company dedicated to optimizing revenue for app publishers.
The company offers a fully managed service for premium publishers.
We offer services include yield management, SDK integrations, account management, reporting and billing services, tech support as well as a dedicated team of expert contact partners.
Our unique solution combines every major programmatic ad marketplace in a single SDK. State-of-the-art in-app header bidding and machine learning-based optimizations ensure the highest advertising revenues for app publishers.
Thousands of companies are already successfully monetizing their apps with us, including several of the largest media companies in the world.
As a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), we offer its app publishers maximum support and access to Google advertising platforms.
At our core we are a tech company.