Internship Content Management France (m/f/d)
Posted: 16 Feb 2022
- AMAZON CONTENT: You will write, optimize and proofread market-related and SEO-relevant content (especially product titles, texts and descriptions) for the French marketplace. You will create brand content using images, videos and texts.
- SEO MARKETING: You are responsible for keyword research for our product listings and search engine optimization and you will support the planning and control of content marketing campaigns.
- CONTROL & COORDINATION: You will help to coordinate and control the content development process of our French writers.
- OPERATIVE ACTIVITIES: You will support your team and other colleagues in the further development and implementation of SEO/SEA measures or the creation of internal texts.
- OWN PROJECTS: You take responsibility for your own projects and are in charge of their start, implementation and final completion.
- STUDIES & FIRST PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: You are studying or have good or very good degree in journalism, linguistics, media, economics or a comparable background. Ideally, you have some initial experience in journalism or editorial work.
- HANDS-ON MENTALITY & MOTIVATION: You are always motivated to expand your kledge, work solution-oriented, and perceive challenges as opportunities.
- PASSION FOR WRITING: You are able to express complex issues in simple and understandable language and have an eye for detail. In addition, you are technically skilled, produce attractive texts and get to the heart of the matter.
- ENTHUSIASM FOR E-COMMERCE: You have an understanding of the connections between search engine optimization, product search and product presentation in e-commerce.
- FRENCH: French is your native language and your orthography, grammar, and punctuation are perfectly accurate. Besides, you are fluent in English. German skills are nice-to-have, but not a must-have.
- An international team and a unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Working in a fast-growing industry with good prospects for the future
- A steep learning curve and diverse development prospects
Our job offer Internship Content Management France (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week