Trainee Content Management France (m/f/d)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
- AMAZON CONTENT: After a 12-month traineeship (subsequent takeover planned) in our country management team, you will be familiar with all Amazon marketing activities. You will focus on keywords research, content creation and content marketing campaigns.
- SEO MARKETING: You will write, optimize and proofread market-related and SEO-relevant content (especially product titles, texts and descriptions) for the French marketplace. You will create brand content using images, videos and texts.
- CONTROL & COORDINATION: You will help to coordinate and monitor the content development process of our French writers.
- COMMUNICATION: You will be in contact with our clients and will be their contact person for topics concerning their French Amazon content and feedback loops.
- OPERATIVE ACTIVITIES: You will support your team and other colleagues in the further development and implementation of SEO/SEA measures or the creation of internal texts.
STUDIES AND FIRST WORK EXPERIENCE: You have finished your studies in the field of languages or management, or have a similar background. Ideally, you gained some initial work experience in the fields of editing, translation, and/or online marketing.
PASSION FOR WRITING: You are able to express complex issues in simple and understandable language and have an eye for detail. In addition, you are technically skilled, produce attractive texts and get to the heart of the matter.
ENTHUSIASM FOR E-COMMERCE: You have an understanding of the connections between search engine optimization, product search and product presentation in e-commerce.
HANDS-ON MENTALITY & MOTIVATION: You are always motivated to expand your kledge, work solution-oriented, and perceive challenges as opportunities.
FRENCH: French is your native language and your orthography, grammar, and punctuation are perfectly accurate. Besides, you are fluent in English. German skills are nice-to-have, but not a must-have.
What we offer:
Working with us means benefitting from a fast paced environment and a steep learning curve within a workplace where you can contribute and grow.
- Online marketplaces: Work in one of the most promising growing industries of the future
- Excellent company culture: Become part of an international team with a unique culture
- Fast development: Benefit from a steep learning curve and diverse perspectives
About Remazing: Remazing is one of Europe's leading Amazon marketing agencies and software solutions based in Hamburg. We help brands to optimise their product presence and thus increase their sales on Amazon.Our job offer Trainee Content Management France (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week