Associate Product Marketing Manager, Research (English, German)
Updated: 28 Nov 2021
A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sociology, Communications, Marketing Statistics, Econometrics, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, or agency.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
- Understanding of ogle's products and technology industry.
- Ability to be analytical, and develop and understand strategy.
- Ability to have a global mindset and think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios.
- Ability to be innovative and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective technology, creativity, and leadership skills.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (ogle Ads, AdSense, ogle Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM), you will be part of the APMM Program, ogle’s global early-career program. As the start of your career in Marketing at ogle, the APMM Program provides the skills you will need to become a successful Marketer.
Benefits of the program include: learning and development, international trips to learn more about our business in global markets, two rotations (the first one is 18 months and the second one is 12 months in duration) to gain exposure to different products, Marketing functions, and/or global locations, extensive opportunities for networking across Marketing with APMM peers and alumni, and mentoring from executive leaders. You can find more information about the APMM program on the ogle job site at this .
K the user. K the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at ogle starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how ogle's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only ogle can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature launches.
- Develop messaging, collateral, events, and business strategies aimed at acquiring advertisers and publishers, increasing our engagement with them and measuring the efficacy of such programs.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help ogle better understand consumer and advertiser behavior to provide important feedback back into the product and strategic development cycle.
- Determine return on investment for projects.
Map DataMap data ©2021 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009), ogle
Map data ©2021 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009), ogle
ogle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us k by completing our .
To all recruitment agencies: ogle does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ogle employees or any other organization location. ogle is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.