Intern (m/f/d) Account Management eCommerce Hamburg
Posted: 03 Feb 2022
You’re fully integrated with the team of Account-, Project- and Content-Managers and get insights into all aspects of the day-to-day work for clients like Procter & Gamble, GSK, and others in the field of eRetail.
- You self-responsibly take on operational and administrative tasks that provide vital support to the team
- You support the Project- and Content-Managers during the localization and implementation steps of the projects, helping to coordinate with our external agency partners and the international client teams
- You help audit the digital shelf, do competitive monitoring and help us keep in touch with our competitors’ communication, audiences and eRetail platform evolutions
We do not expect that you are already a professional in this field. Rather do we think it’s important that you’re flexible, willing to learn and bring a ‘can-do’ energy to the team.
- You should be able to self-organize, communicate well, be accountable and set yourself high standards for reliability and thoroughness
- You must have a passion for eRetail, eCommerce, or the digital space in general, and an interest and basic skill set in Project Management and Communications
- You speak and write English fluently
- It is essential that you have a work permit for Germany and reside in Germany during the time of the internship
- You should be looking for a mandatory internship as part of your studies for no less than 5–6 months
We always strive to integrate our interns within the team and our work as much as we can, and we love to meet new people.
Within Integer Hamburg, we are a young, motivated and multicultural team of about 10 nationalities. We believe in culture and skills beyond static job descriptions and look forward to learning about you. You’ll find more into about us and our international agency network at integer.comOur job offer Intern (m/f/d) Account Management eCommerce Hamburg
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are a Commerce Agency. Living at the intersection of Branding &
Selling, we use culture to fuel creative ideas that accelerate people
along the Customer Journey – from living to looking to buying.