Junior Video Producer - Remote (m/f/x)
Updated: 16 Jul 2020
Marketing / PR
Investors and partner include Santander and Microsoft.
5.000 businesses in 4 countries.Founded 2013 with headquarter in Hamburg, Rödingsmarkt 20. Marketplaces dominate how we buy and sell everyday and widen the distance for people to make a living from it. Founded in 2013, payever´s mission is to challenge the status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against commerce giants. We do this by providing tools to help sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: Online Shop and Point of Sale system, Payment, Marketing, Shipping or Communication solutions. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce. We convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to power over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Let´s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our lives and local communities.
Job DescriptionWe’re currently looking for a skilled Motion / Video Post-Production Artist who wants to make use of their talent in a rapidly growing and innovative internet commerce company. You will join our team on a mission to create flawless user experiences around our advertising and website. What you will be doing?
- Work inside the payever marketing team to create videos that make people understand payever better and at the same time focus on branding and transport the creativity of payever outside the companies walls.
- Create videos via Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere Pro and Blackmagic Resolve
- Post Production: Take care about Music, Voice Over, Color Grading, Cut and Effects
- Work close with the marketing team
Who you are
- A communicator You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- A problem solver You approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- Willingness to learn You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- A team worker You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- Ambitious You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- A time manager You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
- Great video post-production portfolio
- Fast internet
- Lot of storage :)
- Fast computer (preferred Mac)
- You love to create great video post-productions
What we offer
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- To be creative and have diversity in your work - but without working for an agency
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- A Macbook Pro, 27 inch Monitor, ergonomic chair, own table, panorama view over Hamburg directly from your seat.
- Location Remote, Remote
- Department Studio
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Minimum Experience Experienced