Medical Writer (m/f/d)
Updated: 22 Sep 2021
Offered by:DJE Holdings
This position can be filled at different locations: Frankfurt am Main; Hamburg; Cologne; Berlin
We are looking for a Medical Writer (m/f/d).
- Support in the creation of medical content concepts and advice on medical content strategies in a national and international environment
- Analyzes and strategic derivation of complex medical-scientific content and data
- Preparation of scientific information and training documents for specialist and lay target groups, e. B. for media work, marketing and sales force materials in English and German
- Creation of scientific / science-based texts in English and German for different target groups (technical experts / laypeople)
- Creation of content for social media and communities (experts / laypeople)
- Technical support for medical education formats and advisory boards
- Cooperation with medical experts as well as consultants, creatives and digital experts in an international team
- Completed studies with a scientific or medical background or equivalent training
- First experience in communication is an advantage - ideally on the agency side
- Experience in areas such as medical writing, medical education and consulting would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for medical topics and the healthcare industry
- Experience in dealing with customers and scientific opinion leaders is an advantage
- Independent and result-oriented way of working
- Excellent writing style, journalistic kledge and communication skills
- Fluent (written and spoken) kledge of the English language as well as good kledge of the German language
- Curiosity and desire to communicate
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.