Student Assistant with Hungarian - Editorial Research Intelligence Department (m/f/d)
Updated: 22 Sep 2021
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as ogle, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1,000 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Assisting our editors in creating online statistical content for the Hungarian market
- Processing data and writing editorial texts in English for the Statista.com platform using our content management system
- Updating and editing existing content following our editorial style
- Enrolled as a full-time student – bachelor’s or master’s programs (mandatory)
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- od reading comprehension of Hungarian. Kledge of other languages of the CEE region is a bonus.
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Structured, organized, and independent working style, with attention to quality and detail
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, almost 200 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.