Business Development Representative Working Student - Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 23 Jun 2022
Learning makes us succeed. Learning fosters curiosity. Learning makes us open-minded.
We assess learner’s prior kledge and generate an effective learning path based on goals and preferences. Our AI-based learning technology brings personalized learning to the next level. With our platform, we offer an end-to-end solution for effective corporate learning for all sizes and verticals and support the workforce in its professional and personal development efforts through mentoring and coaching. A personalized learning experience that's focused on someone truly special: you.
Become an edyoucator. Join our team and be part of our vision of enabling the world to supercharge digital learning. We love to work together with curious, open-minded, and impact-oriented people. Welcome to a new age of learning. Welcome to edyoucated.
Founded in 2019, edyoucated is a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup based in Muenster, Berlin, Munich, and Cologne. Two of our founders built the global nonprofit organization TechLabs in 2017. We are on a mission to create impact.
How you will create impact
As a Business Development Representative Working Student you become part of our Sales Team and support us in taking edyoucated to the next level. You work closely with your Sales colleagues to identify our future customers and build relationships that last.
- Support the Sales Team in generating qualified leads for our personalized solutions in the digital learning space
- Source, identify, and actively approach new prospects via email, phone, or social networks
- Present our proposition with clarity and passion and generate interest about edyoucated
- Help developing trustworthy customer relationships and building strong and efficient cooperations
- Collaborate with different stakeholders from the Sales, Marketing, and Product team
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD-Program (preferably with a focus on Business/ Economics, PR/ communication or similar)
- Relevant experience from a previous internship or voluntary work is a plus
- Hands-on mentality with an outgoing attitude
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to adapt from a detailed discussion to a helicopter view
- Curious with a hunger to learn
- al-orientated with focus on measurable results
- Fluent in German & English (some of our clients only speak German)
- Available for 15-20 hours on average per week (remote work is possible)
What to expect
- A job with purpose - creating impact and enabling the world to supercharge digital learning
- Growth Stage Startup with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes, and an inspiring high-pace environment
- Direct coaching from our Head of Sales to accelerate your learning curve
- Possibility to qualify as a high potential for a management position in Sales, Customer Success or Marketing.
- Great team of people who are passionate about what they do
- Access to a well-established network in the startup, technology, and business scene
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Fully remote with the possibility to work from our offices in Muenster, Berlin & Munich
- Flexible working hours & well-being benefits
- Regular team events & lots of fun
Our job offer Business Development Representative Working Student - Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
15 - 20 hours per week hours per week
The future of work will be transformed by digital technologies. And today's workforce is not even close to being ready for this dramatic shift. Leaders need to address the challenges we all are facing in the age of digitization now. Still, the corporate world has yet to find a solution to educate the current workforce at scale.
We are a software platform that provides highly personalized digital upskilling programs through curated content to help employees learn, retain and apply future skills in their everyday business. We complement personalized digital learning paths with effective coaching to achieve outstanding learning success and to guide companies into a digital future.