Quality System Compliance Manager CAQ (m/f/d)
Posted: 30 Mar 2022
We would like to strengthen our growing quality department with an experienced Quality Management System Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of our QM-System in cooperation with the process owners, drive the annual audit plan and its implementation and act as superuser of our CAQ tools.
What can you expect?
- You oversee the quality management system which includes quality manuals, policies, process documentation, procedures, work instructions and templates
- You drive the development, maintenance and continual improvement of the quality systems, supporting our core-, support and management business processes with the relevant process owners and stakeholders in accordance with current regulatory compliance requirements and with quality and business objectives
- You ensure editorial work on Quality documents in MS Office Apps, Sharepoint and all other relevant tools in compliance with our Corporate Design requirements as well as the analysis of data and preparation of reports to appropriate executives
- You drive the fulfillment of documents- and records control requirements and act as a superuser for our CAQ Systems in place
- You are the project manager for standardizing the quality management system across the sites
- You are involved in planning and execution of the annual audit plan covering system-, process- and product audits across the sites and managing the follow-up activities to closure
What should you bring along?
- You have a Master’s degree in related engineering field as well as 5+ years' quality management experience and/or 3+ years` experience as certified quality auditor (ISO 19011, ISO 9001, …), quality core tools, VDA / IATF auditor is a plus
- You maintain excellent skills with MS Office applications, Sharepoint, Confluence in terms of formatting and outstanding math abilities and working kledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- You have related experience with state of the art CAQ Tools
- od communication, presentation, organizational and leadership skills
- You are fluent in German and English language, oral & written
- You have willingness to travel ~10%
What do we offer you?
- Diversified and challenging work on an innovative technology with enormous growth potential
- Access to well-established network in politics, industry and start-ups
- Competitive remuneration package (Contribution to occupational pensions up to 20 %, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, Job bike leasing)
- A kind and always supportive team
- A corporate culture of trust that provides scope for creative thinking, innovative action and various options for professional and personal growth
- Lounge area for creative work and relaxing
- For sports cracks: kicker, running, yoga and a variety of team events
Our job offer Quality System Compliance Manager CAQ (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week