Revenue Operations Manager - Customer Relationship Management / Business Development (m/f/d) Remote
Updated: 04 Jun 2022
As a RevOps Manager, you will be the mastermind owning our CRM system (HubSpot) and you will ensure that it is the single source of truth for the entire company’s commercial data. You will then leverage that data to drive key decisions within the commercial organisation by presenting it regularly to the Sales and Marketing teams, alongside with your own strategic recommendations.
If you are passionate about the power of data, feel right at home navigating through spreadsheets, and SQL to you means both a programming language and a Sales Qualified Lead, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- You will create and optimize streamlined CRM processes across the sales department and overseeing these
- You are going to maintain our CRM tool (Hubspot) and gather sales data
- You are responsible for updating and improving sales data dashboards and Keeping track of various revenue KPIs such as ACV, ARR and MRR
- You will drive improvements through data analysis outcomes
- You are responsible for creating repeatable offer creation processes and increasing the level of automation of the pricing process
- You are going to communicate with customers as part of the pricing process
- You have ideally gained first relevant experiences in a B2B environment and worked in a project based environment before
- You were able to gain first-hand experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce or Pipedrive
- You are passionate about utilizing data throughout everything you do, and you love working with spreadsheets
- You excel at holistic and complex thinking
- You already have experience with SQL
- Personal and professional development as well as an open feedback culture
- Working with a familiar, friendly and dedicated team in a forward-thinking tech startup
- A competitive salary and regular team events like paintball, stand-up paddling, yoga, etc.
- A dog-friendly office in Prenzlauer Berg and flexible working hours with full remote options
Our job offer Revenue Operations Manager - Customer Relationship Management / Business Development (m/f/d) Remote
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week