Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer (all genders)
Posted: 05 Apr 2022
You will be part of an ambitious team that has fun delivering high-reliable software to our customers. As a Cloud Engineer, you operate our SaaS ecosystem. The role is a blend of system and software engineering where coding and automation are essential. You embody the philosophies of DevOps with a greater focus on measuring and achieving reliability through engineering and operations work. You will help the team to build, ship, and operate our product and make AI accessible to bring society to the next level.
- As part of a Scrum team, you help to build a developer-friendly, reliable microservice infrastructure
- You promote a DevSecOps mindset within your team to own our product end to end
- Collaborate across teams and departments to improve product reliability and performance
- Identify automation opportunities to gain efficiency, reliability, and scalability
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, incident handling, and performance analysis
- You troubleshoot technical issues in our tool chain as part of our on-call rotation
- Research and evaluate solutions for our use cases
Our Tech Stack
- Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, ogle Cloud, TypeScript, Python, Node.js
- University degree in Computer Science (or related) or a proven track record as a DevOps expert
- Strong experience with one or more cloud providers - we are using ogle Cloud
- Deep kledge of running and scaling microservices with a container orchestrator, expertise in Kubernetes is a plus
- Large-scale system design exposure, in-depth understanding of UNIX/Linux, network technology, and security practices
- You are eager to learn, a reliable team player, and hungry for new challenges
Was bieten wir dir?
- A crucial role in a dynamic and fast-growing team
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team
- Productivity and improvement time between the development sprints
- A mentor helping you with your personal goals, technical progress in general and your software engineering skills in particular
- Free snacks, drinks, and the option to join activities like hiking, inline-skating, climbing or board game nights
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home
Our job offer Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer (all genders)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
Our company was founded in 2017 by Marc Mengler and Philip Kessler with the vision in mind to make AI accessible for everyone. To achieve this goal, we are solving the data problem of AI. The tooling and services provided by us enable our customers to get the right data, at the right quality and right quantity to make production grade AI products a reality.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to more than 50 employees since 2017 and is part of the dSPACE Group since 2019. dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
We are looking forward to expanding our team with the vision that UAI will be a different company a few years from now because our team is going to change it for the better.
We can’t wait to see what kind of future you choose to build at UAI - so click on the apply now button, and together we will solve the data problem of AI!